Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Brave Heart



A windy, cold weekend had us burning some time in a local bookstore. Ruthie read Evie some stories and I had Kellyn in a carrier just walking the aisles just taking in what there was to see. I walked by the "baby" section and saw one of those ridiculous 60,000 baby names books. For some reason I picked it up and leafed to the girls section - always love seeing Kellyn in print. Sure enough it was in there,

Kellyn (Irish) - brave heart

WOW! Almost teared up on the spot. I had never seen her name defined that way. Saw it defined as the "mighty warrior" and "mighty warrior woman" of course and certainly felt it fit, but man alive - brave heart. William Wallace ain't got nothing on my gal.

I then flipped to the E section - nothing for Evening or Evie as expected - one of a kind little lady.

The girls continue to exceed expectations.

No comments: